Mon 28 Sep 2020
Investors in the Environment Week - Seminars
Hear from inspiring sustainability speakers
The green accreditation scheme Investors in the Environment, which was launched by the charity PECT in 2010, is celebrating a decade of environmental achievements by running a series of free online events to inspire and encourage action against climate change. The aim is to engage individuals and teams with different eco initiatives to inspire, influence and share best practice. Please do share with your colleagues – there’s a range of excellent speakers and topics to choose from.
Everyone is welcome to register their place at the online events, which run from Monday 5th to Thursday 8th October. Hear from a range of inspiring speakers, including:
* John Grant, author of the Green Marketing Manifesto and Greener Marketing
* Jen Gale, author of The Sustainable(ish) Living Guide
* Stephen Prior, Director of Forest Carbon
* Hugo Tagholm, Chief Executive of Surfers Against Sewage
* Dr Peter Brotherton, Climate Change Director at Natural England
* Sean McCormack, Vet, Founder of Ealing Wildlife Group and creator of ‘Sean’s Wild Life’ podcast
* Alice Troiano, Co-Founder and CEO of G.APP17
* Matthew Barber, Head of Partnerships, Midlands and East, at Sustrans
* Andy Brown, Head of Sustainability at Anglian Water Group
* Kate Marx, Campaigns and Social Research Manager at Waterwise
All events can be booked online at https://www.iie.uk.com/events/iie-awards-2020/.