Sat 17 Jun 2017
Jumpstart your Innovation: Funding for Innovative SMEs
Are you an innovative SME seeking better understanding of R&D support and funding?
To cut through the noise and provide relevant guidance, the Enterprise Europe Network have teamed up with Jumpstart, recognised specialists in research and development tax credit claims, to bring an in-depth workshop on R&D tax credits, innovation loans and support.
This fast-paced FREE workshop brings together experts in the fields of commercial, grant and IP leveraged funding, to talk about valuable funding mechanisms that innovative SMEs can use to fuel their R&D activities.
During this hands-on session you will:
- Find out about R&D tax credits and how they can support the growth of your business
- Find out how IP valuations can help with seeking investment
- Find out about innovation loans
- Find out about the business support available through the Enterprise Europe Network to help you internationalise your business
- Have the opportunity to ask the experts questions on a 1-2-1 basis
- Network with like-minded business founders
Confirmed speakers for the event include:
- Jeff Morris, Patent Specialist, ip21 Ltd
- David Clark, High Growth Relationship Manager, Barclays
- Joe Watson, Signpost 2 Grow Navigator, Greater Cambridge Greater Peterborough Enterprise Partnership (LEP)
- Sandy Findlay, Partner Manager, Jumpstart
Jumpstart is a recognised market leader in R&D tax relief, having realised £96million benefit for clients over the last eight years. They provide a unique blend of technological and business expertise to guide companies through the complexities of submitting claims to HMRC. To find out more, please visit www.jumpstartuk.co.uk
Enterprise Europe Network
The Enterprise Europe Network is designed to help businesses innovate, grow and succeed in the European marketplace through technology transfer or by finding new customers, suppliers or commercial partners. In partnership with Exemplas Holdings Ltd, St John’s Innovation Centre can give you free access to the world’s largest business network, helping you make the right connections and supporting companies to develop their business internationally. For more information, please visit www.enterprise-europe.co.uk