Apprenticeship Data Policy
Enterprise East is committed to protecting the privacy of our users. Here we will inform you how we will use the information you submit through the Apprenticeship Hub. All your information will be held and used in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Only those authorised to process your data can access your data and all our staff are trained to understand data protection and what they need to do to keep your data secure.
At Enterprise East we commit to:
- Only use your data to provide a service through the Apprenticeship Hub
- Only keep your data as long as we have to
- Collect, store and use your data in a way that does not break any data protection laws
- Have a lawful reason to process your data, which through the use of the Apprenticeship Hub falls under GDPR Article 6 (f): ‘Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party’
What information will we collect?
Through the Apprenticeship Portal we will collect: Your name, company name, email address and phone number
How we use this information
We then use this data to deliver the service through the Apprenticeship Hub of matching employers with prospective training providers for the purpose of supporting Apprenticeships in the East Cambs area. We store your data electronically within our website database and it will be transmitted to our partners via email.
To provide the full Apprenticeship Hub service we will need to share your data with the registered training providers on our website.
Please note that we require the following commitment from our partners:
- Information shared between partners will not be disclosed to any third parties
- Information shared will not be used by partners for any other purpose than to facilitate the Apprenticeship Hub service
- Information received by partners will be securely disposed of when it is no longer required
- Partners will have adequate measures in place to keep your data secure
The retention period for the data received through the Apprenticeship Hub is 12 months
At the end of the retention period, both ourselves and our partners agree that records containing personal data will be securely destroyed or deleted.
Contacting Enterprise East
If you have any questions or comments regarding the use of your data for the Apprenticeship Hub service, please contact:
The Data Protection Officer, The Grange, Nutholt Lane, Ely, Cambridgeshire CB7 4EE (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)