Business Support Helpline
Business support on the phone and online
The Business Support Helpline offers advice and guidance to new and existing businesses to help them start and grow.
The Helpline’s trained advisers can point businesses to grants, loans and advice from Government and other providers, nationally and locally. And, for businesses with more complex problems who meet specific criteria, a team of experienced Business Support Advisers can provide an in-depth service.
Callers can choose a telephone appointment at a time convenient to them and get up to 60 minutes of free, expert advice. You can access the service from 9am until 6pm, Monday to Friday, on 0300 456 3565.
Calls to 0300 numbers cost the same as calls to geographic numbers (starting 01 or 02) and may be included as part of inclusive call minutes or discount schemes as defined by providers
- Growing your business globally
- Business Support
- Business Advice
- Business Mentoring
- Business Support Helpline
- Business Start-up
- Business Relocation
- Business Grants
- Business Health and Safety
- e-space Incubator Hubs
- e-print Business Services
- Small Business Rates Relief
- Town and Country Property Classifications
- Serious Impact Programme - Business start up and growth
- HMRC Help & Support
- Business Energy Efficiency Cambridge & Peterborough