Help for Start Ups and Existing Businesses
Research shows that a business that uses professional external advice is likely to increase its turnover and profitability more than one that doesn't.
Harnessing the benefits of the range of business support services available in the market is a huge task for any business owner; time to understand, research and select what best suits their business needs now and for the future.
GOV.UK is government's online resource for businesses.
It contains essential information, support and services for you and your business - whether you work for a large organisation or are on your way to starting up.
Simple to use, up to date and practical, GOV.UK is the first place to go to find guidance on regulations and to access government services. It also has a number of useful online tools, calculators, and best practice case studies; and provides access to funding options, as well as wider support.
The GOV.UK website allows you to:
- Setting up your business with the Start-up Service
- Find information on business premises and business rates
- Search for information on funding and debt
- Find information on employing people
For more services, help and support please visit the GOV.UK website
- Business Support
- Business Advice
- Business Mentoring
- Business Support Helpline
- Business Start-up
- Business Relocation
- Business Grants
- Business Health and Safety
- e-space Incubator Hubs
- e-print Business Services
- Small Business Rates Relief
- Town and Country Property Classifications
- Serious Impact Programme - Business start up and growth
- HMRC Help & Support
- Business Energy Efficiency Cambridge & Peterborough